|Job Ref:||204739285||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Digital Project Manager / Account Manager / Leading Ecommerce Agency / Contract|
A leading ecommerce consultancy is looking for an experienced project manager / account manager to take responsibility for delivery into some of their most important clients.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Project Manager / Account Manager manager to join a fast growing agency with great clients and staff. Working closely with UX and creative teams you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are managed to a high standard.
The right Digital Project Manager / Account Manager will be adept at managing external clients and is highly organised and capable of managing several projects/processes at once. They will take initiative, prioritise and manage their own workload.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the project management on major accounts
- Creating project plans for projects using resource information, and managing projects based on this
- Liaising with clients and internal departments from start through to final delivery of projects
- Working closely with the client and the Optimisation team to identify project requirements
- Developing Statements of Work documentation, project timings and costs
- Ensuring the projects run to agreed costs and timings
- Liaising with all internal departments to ensure each project runs to schedule and all requirements are developed
- Attending client meetings where appropriate
- The successful Digital Project Manager / Account Manager will be an enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- A solid understanding of web optimisation with excellent time management skills and an ability to drive a project forward to ensure it meets its deadlines
- Technical knowledge for digital delivery and a passion for innovation within digital communications
- Experience managing a range of production dependencies across a wide range of platforms e.g. Mobile, desktop, tablet, responsive and adaptive templates whilst communicating effectively with a wide team with varying skill sets, to deliver content.
- Exceptional at multitasking and thrive in a fast paced environment. The ability to multitask and deliver a range of different assets, at different times, or all at once, is essential
If you are an experienced Digital Project Manager / Account Manager who has worked for successful agencies in the past then please apply immediately to this advert.
This is initially a three month project, and is likely to roll on beyond this.
Digital Project Manager / Account Manager / Leading Ecommerce Agency / Contract