|Job Ref:||204739170||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
An award winning IT Infrastructure company is looking for a NetApp Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.|
Responsibilities of the NetApp Specialist:
* You will be working with the latest storage technologies.
* Managing and Configuring Storage infrastructures for our Managed Customers.
* Being a trusted advisor to our customers
* Architecting, assessing, reviewing and implementing infrastructure enhancements
* Supporting Storage and Virtualisation implementations
* Providing support to customers on storage related issues Responsibilities
* Business/Customer impact management and support
* Designing changes for service improvement
* Configuring Storage and Virtualisation infrastructures.
* Investigate problems providing root cause analysis
* Storage defect investigations
* Major Incident Management
* Problem Management
* Change Management
Essential skills of the NetApp Specialist:
* NetApp Snap Manager Suite support experience
* 2-3 years in a 2nd and 3rd Line Support Role
* NetApp CDoT support experience
Desirable skills of the NetApp Specialist:
* Experience supporting FlexPod
* 2-3 years in 3rd Line Support
The successful NetApp Specialist will be paid up to £40,000. If interested, please apply immediately.
We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Premier are acting as an employment agency