|Job Ref:||204746525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£250 - £375/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Business Relationship Manager - 3 Months - Warwickshire - Negotiable Daily Rate |
A leading Automotive client of Pontoon is looking for a Business Relationship Manager to join their site in Warwickshire as part of a large scale IT project.
Job Purpose:- IT Business Relationship Manager to support the business in the inception of IT projects and other change initiatives in order to enable achievement of the wider business objectives and goals.
* Essential: Experience of working as a Business Relationship Manager, Business Analyst or similar
* Essential: Demonstrable experience of building value-add relationships with mid/senior level business stakeholders
* Essential: Experience of working in a matrix management environment
* Essential: Experience of creating business cases and understanding business benefits
* Essential: Experience of project scope definition, requirements capture and solution shaping "
* Works with the business stakeholders to establish needs, identify opportunities and deliver solutions that meet needs of the business Captures business requirements in order to scope projects effectively
* Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
* Develops effective relationships with business stakeholders to ensure that expectations are aligned between the Business and IT
* Builds business trust in IT capability through pro-active business partnering
* Acts as the "voice of IT" to the Business and the voice of the Business to IT
* Initiates business approved projects through the IT Governance framework, ensuring that all required collateral is correct and of sufficient quality
* Participates in the regular review and update of the IT strategy for the Business function
* Acts as an escalation point for the Business in relation to IT services, ensuring timely resolution and root cause analysis is completed.
* Builds strong relationships with the rest of the BRM function and the wider IT community
* Exploits opportunities for technology reuse in order to deliver business benefit