|Job Ref:||204743207||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£495/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Are you a Scrum Master with a passion for helping to bring the best out of developer's|
My client, an international retail giant, in Hampshire have an urgent opportunity for a Scrum Master to join their team asap in order to support a Business Intelligence development programme.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who isn't afraid to say 'no' and is committed to delivery true agile practice within a large enterprise environment.
From you're experience, we're looking to see:
- Strong experience working as a Scrum Master/facilitating Scrum events
- Excellent Proven experience in continuous improvement
- Experience helping to further shape and define the adoption of Agile.
- Good knowledge of Test Driven Development - TDD
- Ideally experience facilitating Scrum events across geographically dispersed teams.
- Excellent communication skills, approachable, with a can-do attitude.
This position requires an immediate starter with the view to interview as early as this week.
If you are available, please submit your CV for consideration today