|Job Ref:||204743203||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum Competitive||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Global Information, Software and Consultancy provider in Surrey are seeking a Lead Developer, to be responsible for the technical delivery of online solutions using established Microsoft technologies.|
Responsibilities include -
* Implementation of technical solutions.
* Ensure quality measures are maintained
* Document and oversee the governance of company software online development standards guide.
* Take ownership of the virtual servers and define best practice in terms of snapshots, virtual hardware specs the use of labs and support for the self service portal.
* Document all public API's and ensure there is automated test coverage in place to ensure their immutability.
* A strong understanding of the agile development process including the use of prints, breaking down requirements, Scrum and in particular agile testing methodologies.
* Create and manage continuous deployment across software including PowerShell scripting, Team city / Octopus configuration.
*Communication point between traditional QA and development.
* Managing change
*Software design patterns and practices.
* Lead .Net development and Lead SQL development Level experience.
Required skills -
* Significant demonstrable experience of development patterns and practices to more effectively implement technical solutions.
* Strong understanding of the full application lifecycle including design, implementation and release.
* Strong understanding of managing large enterprise systems source code including branching and merging code across releases as well as automated build and test frameworks.
* Solid understanding of .Net frameworks, capabilities including (url removed), MVC, WF, WCF
* Strong understand of developer-lead testing including clean code, IoC, Unit testing and automated code documentation.
Any experience of Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SQL Server, Agile (Scrum) and Continuous deployment would be highly advantageous, however not essential.
Available in this role is a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 28 days annual leave, pension, life assurance, income protection, discounted online shopping, discounted gym membership, childcare vouchers cycle scheme and flexible approach to working.
If you have the skills and experience and would be interested in hearing more, please apply today