|Job Ref:||204743147||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £85000/annum Competitive||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
We are working with a market-leading IT services provider who currently require a Technical Cloud Architect to join their growing business. The role is flexible and able to work from home with a day a week in either West Sussex or Solihull and the other time on client sites around London.|
This is an excellent opportunity to provide both thought leadership and architecture /design services to support key customer requirements, strategy and pre-sales engagements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of a high quality architecture consultancy service that supports both Sales and Operations in its new business activity. Playing a key part in successful engagements on behalf of the solutions design and presales team.
- Defining technology services within your technology tower to establish commercial and business offerings within the service catalogue, to include, technology assessment, adoption and implementation standards.
- Support in establishing/maintaining 'design best practice` i.e. creating appropriate methodologies, frameworks and architecture standards such that the Team adopt universal working practices and deliver a common, consistent approach across the entire technology and services portfolio.
- Taking active involvement in the overall architecture and solutions design of internal solutions including the controlled hosting environments.
- With a focus on high integrity of design, quality and customer service, you will need to work closely with the sales team and operations team to ensure that new customers are on-boarded in a cohesive and streamlined fashion. Managing customer expectations is key to the role.
You should have the following experience;
- Customer focus
- Written/Oral Communication skills
- Technical leadership
- Thought leadership
- Self-development (e.g. new technologies)
- Influencing/negotiation skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Analytical ability
- Interpersonal sensitivity
Technology / Experience Focus for role:
- Azure /AWS Cloud Services
- Hybrid Cloud Design & Implementations
- NetApp Storage Services
- Microsoft Accredited
- Networking Technologies
- End User / workspace Services
- Cyber Security
- Regulated Environments (ISO, SOX, etc.)