|Job Ref:||204743134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Folkestone||Address:||Post Code:||CT19||Salary:||£0 - £1/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
De-Briefer, Interview, Contract, PST level 2, RIPA, CPIA, Croydon, Folkstone, Contract|
x2 De-Briefers to be based in Croydon and x2 De-Briefers to be based in Folkestone required for initial 6 month contract's.
You will conduct in depth interviews with irregular migrants on or as soon as possible after arrival at UK Sea Ports, Reporting centres based around the UK, Immigration Detention Centres, Prisons, Social Services Accommodation, Juxtaposed ports, Zeebrugge and the Netherlands, or further afield as directed by Senior Management as and when required.
- Interview trained
- Prison interview experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid Passport
- PST Level 2
- Willing to attend and pass Personal Safety Training
- Willing to travel abroad (Travel insurance will be reimbursed)
- Intelligence investigations (RIPA, CPIA)
- Excellent Communication skills (Written and verbal)
- PIP 1
- Speaking other languages is desirable
- Knowledge of Immigration Crime investigations
- Knowledge of Immigration procedures
- Knowledge of Source handling/recruitment
- Understanding of Modern Day Slavery and the NRM
- Knowledge of world affairs and matters relating to Counter Terrorism
Please get in touch with Rebecca at Woodrow Mercer for further information on the above positions.
De-Briefer, Interview, Contract, PST level 2, RIPA, CPIA, Croydon, Folkstone, Contract