|Job Ref:||204743096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Whitstable||Address:||Post Code:||CT5||Salary:||£18000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Purpose of the role: |
- To provide IT support for the business
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide IT support to any issues that arise to include;
- Setting up new hardware (laptops, pcs, printers etc.)
- Manage Active Directory (add new users, update security settings etc.)
- To respond to day to day Windows issues (password lockouts), Office suite issues/help requests etc.
- Learn and perform back up process
- Learn and perform AS400 admin procedures (monitor memory usage, monitor disk usage, monitor SAN failures, monitor CPU usage etc.)
- Manage Infor XA requests and work with the business to ensure efficiency of the ERP system.
- Carry out such other duties that may be reasonably requested.
Health and Safety responsibilities:
Take reasonable care for health, safety and the environment and others who may be affected by work activities, as well as co-operate on health and safety issues with the company.
Ensure that all employees, contractors and visitors comply with the companies Health & Safety Policy use Health and Safety equipment provided.
Essential Qualities Include:-
- Experience working in an IT environment
- Good communication skills
- Hands on experience
- Knowledge of windows, office suite, active directory, word, excel, presentation, database
Desirable qualities include: -
- MCSA / E qualification
- Infor XA / MAPICS experience
- AS400 experience
- VMware experience
- Knowledge of ION, RPG and System Link