|Job Ref:||204743080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Business Analyst |
The global leader in interactive marketing services, we connect clients with their customers through deep consumer insight that enables effective and profitable marketing initiatives and business decisions. Our consultative approach spans multiple industries and incorporates decades of experience in consumer data and analytics, information technology, data integration, and consulting solutions for effective marketing across digital, Internet, email, mobile and direct mail channels.
Responsible for the day to day leadership of the UK Business Analysis function. Develops, manages and executes BA processes across multiple locations. Manages the resolution of client delivery issues and accountable for all business analysis project deliverables. The Team Leader is a player-manager role so will be expected to act as a Senior Business Analyst on projects as well as fulfil the duties of a Team Leader.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leads and directs the day-to-day activities of the Business analysis team.
• Sets team initiatives and priorities based on client/project business goals and objectives.
• Provides input on hiring, compensation, reviews and performance reviews for team members.
• Conducts operational business reviews with delivery leadership
• Establishes, documents and implements BA policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with senior management as necessary.
• Collaborates with market leadership to ensure business opportunities are proactively communicated into functional groups. Establishes and maintains transparency to market leadership on resource allocation for specific accounts.
• Continually identifies opportunities for process improvements that improve cycle time, reduce cost, and increase associate and client satisfaction.
• Provides the input on resources requirement during PRP processes
• Ensure resource correctly allocated and maintain accountability for project success alongside the assigned Project Manager. (Overall accountable for all BA resources across projects).
Team to manage
• Business analysts across 3 UK locations
• Responsible for their professional development
• Ensure correct staffing levels across client/project work
Key Skills (including any technical skills):
• Strong Experience in a senior business analysis role
• Knowledge of Direct marketing and CRM
• Project Management experience
• Mentoring experience
• Experience writing detailed business and functional requirements
• Experience with database marketing, direct marketing or interactive marketing environments
• Experience working in an external client facing environment
• Experience with the solution development lifecycle
• Experience using Microsoft Office Software
• Basic campaign tools Experience/ Skills Desired
• Liaise with Architects and Project Managers
Prior people management experience
Competencies & Experience:
• Strong experience in a BA role
• Experience with process improvement/management disciplines•
Degree educated or equivalent
Business Analysis Diploma - BSC or equivalent
Client Satisfaction survey - high attainment
Associate satisfaction surveys