|Job Ref:||204743014||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Bonus, Pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Social Marketing Manager |
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Social media Marketing Manager. This is a contract role until June 2017 based in Reading.
Develop, implement and project manage social media campaigns and social activations across owned and earned social channels, relevant paid media opportunities and across multiple digital screens. Coordinate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure program effectiveness.
* Manage day-to-day activities in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs and seeding content (video, message posts, apps, etc.).
* Develop and maintain a specific social media editorial calendar integrated across PR, Integrated Marketing and Product Marketing to ensure consistency with marketing
* goals and to leverage synergies across marketing efforts.
* Work with social media and agency partners to deliver a social media content strategy, aligned with the social media editorial calendar and social media campaigns, and produce and secure all content required for social media campaigns and social activations, including video, apps, message posts, etc.
* Partner with global marketing communications functions (creative, media, Consumer Engagement), as well as web, PR, events, retail and global product marketing teams.
* Partner with global and subsidiary marketing managers to ensure social asset alignment and on-time delivery.
* Actively "listen" to the social media community on a daily/weekly basis, analyzing and interpreting results to drive social media campaign optimization. Produce detailed performance reports across all social media campaigns and programs.
* Be a passionate advocate for our fans and followers ensuring we give them the most relevant, engaging and "worth their while" content via owned channels.
Working hours: 10.30am-6.30pm UK (1.30am-10.30am PT) Monday-Friday.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Application Deadline: 1pm Friday 7th October 2016