|Job Ref:||204742821||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
What we are looking for... |
We have a number of fantastic opportunities to join Raytheon UK in our rapidly growing Cyber Innovation Team based in Gloucester. We have a wide range of Software Engineer vacancies in our expanding Software Development Team. We operate a Agile/Scrum methodology and you will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, developing solutions using the latest technologies. Working for Raytheon you will be part of a growing team, working alongside world class partner organizations. Raytheon supports on-going professional development through both formal and on-the-job training to help you develop your career and maximize your potential.
Required: Existing DV (Developed Vetting) clearance or the ability to gain clearance.
Skills in two or more of the following would be ideal:
• Java application development (essential)
• Application development using Java orientated middleware, for example, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Camel
• C/C++ based application development in a Linux environment
• Software application development utilizing RDBMS (e.g. Oracle/MySQL) and/or unstructured persistence layers, (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB )
About Raytheon Cyber Security...
Raytheon has decades of experience in cyber, information operations and information assurance to successfully protect our global customers' critical infrastructure from the most complex threats. Increasing demand for our capabilities led to the establishment of our Cyber Innovation Centre in Gloucestershire, which has grown rapidly since opening in late 2014. This has created a broad spectrum of roles to support our customers in developing solutions for cyber security, research and mission support both technical and non-technical.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking for something different from their career and who are demanding of themselves and others around them to achieve success. Raytheon's ambition is to provide an environment that is more silicon valley than security and defence. We want to encourage individual innovation and progression that is both exciting and rewarding, avoiding the dull 'beige' of the standard information security companies.
If you are looking for a role and a team that will challenge you to achieve success for our customers then providing you have the skills and the ability to achieve Government clearance we want to hear from you today.
What we can offer you...
On-going development, with formal and on-the-job training, alongside the following benefits:
• 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
• Annual bonus + for this division an additional bonus for maintaining the highest level of government clearance
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Flexible Benefits; such as buy/sell holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, Gymflex and more
• Enhanced sick pay scheme
• Early finish on a Friday (37 hour week)