|Job Ref:||204742626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Farnham||Address:||Post Code:||CM23||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Pension, Bonus, Private Healthcare||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Surrey based Microsoft Gold Partner are recruiting for a hands-on Tester/QA.|
Atomus is an established Software Development company that develop a:coach the market leading cloud based Sales Performance Development System.
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycle.
- Analyze documentation and prepare technical specifications of any new application under development or deployment, determine its intended functionality.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues
- Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
- Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate many of the following attributes:
o Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
o 3+ years direct experience as a tester for major application integration and/or major application product release.
o Extensive experience with core software applications, including Web, Tablet, and Mobile Applications.
o Direct hands-on experience with automated testing tools, and reporting software
o Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
o Keen attention to detail.
o Excellent PC skills
o Excellent written and oral communication skills.
o Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
o Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
o Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
a:coach empowers organizations to initiate, manage and drive the improvement of personnel in the field, off-site or at branch locations. a:coach has been developed over 10 years with input from leading experts and demanding global companies who understand the need to focus on improving customer interactions, delivering "on-brand" behaviours, enhancing training retention and delivering effective coaching across their teams.
US & Global clients include: Bristol Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Novartis, Abbvie, Ferring, Genoptix and Lundbeck