|Job Ref:||204742588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
The Transaction Reporting team is a global application development team, focusing on writing and maintain applications that report transactions conducted by the firm or its clients to regulatory bodies around the globe. We achieve this by listening to events taking place in front office systems, running eligibility rules, obtaining further information from various data providers, and generate and submit reports to regulators' designated reporting platforms.
In January 2018, the firm will have to comply with MiFID II Transaction Reporting and Post-Trade Transparency mandates. This requires us to support a large number of products and asset classes while maintaining a cohesive reporting platform.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player, with an in-depth experience in application development, particularly highly-scalable and redundant systems. They will join a scrum team dedicated to building the firm's MiFID II Transaction Reporting and Post Trade Transparency solution. They will have - with their team members - collective responsibility for the quality of the code being released and will be heavily involved in design discussions and decision making.
• Core Java 8 including Lambdas, Streams, Completable Futures
• Dependency Injection Frameworks such as Spring or Guice
• Relational Databases, such as DB2
• Integration Technologies: MQ, REST, XML, JSON, GPB
• Build & Continuous Integration Technologies: Gradle, Jenkins, Teamcity
• Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Functional Programming & Domain Driven Design Patterns
• Experience with modern Concurrency construct: Latches, Barriers, Futures
• Experience with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban and XP
• Exposure to technical agile practises, such as Pair Programming, Automated Acceptance Testing, Blue-Green deployments
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Micro Services based architecture
• Experience with Lightweight Containers/Cloud Providers (such as Docker, Azure, AWS)
• Experience with Service Discovery techniques
• Experience with Acceptance Testing tools, such as JBehave, Cucumber, Concordion or Fitnesse
Exposure to Transaction Reporting for Dodd-Frank, EMIR or MiFID I