|Job Ref:||204742454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£39 - £43/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Infrastructure Operations Manager required for a 3 month contract with a view to become a permanent position, based in Guildford, Surrey.|
Working for a large scale NHS organisation -as IT Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will responsible for ensuring the operational integrity of infrastructure and services.
As IT Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will have responsibility for all infrastructure operations work, including the integration of new technologies into production and the development of enterprise service levels for infrastructure services for both in-house and third party services. The role will be heavily focussed on overseeing the creation and adoption of robust procedures, processes and tools for infrastructure operations working with IT leadership and service managers this includes but is not limited to business continuance and restoration plans that isolate problems and implement pre-planned alternative routes, systems to restore services.
The IT Infrastructure Operations Manager is a hands-on technical role - fully involved throughout transition and service delivery. The role acts as a technical point of escalation for all aspects of the technical IT infrastructure environment across the following specialities - networking, telephony, data centre and client device technologies.
* Focus on the delivery of an integrated, service oriented infrastructure as opposed to ad-hoc service provisioning and disjointed operating environment.
* Provide operational infrastructure consulting expertise, direction and assistance to IT infrastructure engineers and associated technical management.
* Management and development of day-to-day 2nd/3rd line capability of technical operations, including management of infrastructure personnel including those focusing on the following specialities - networking, telephony, data centre and client device technologies.
* Manage service improvement programmes, capacity, availability and performance against service requirements.
* Manage service support and delivery, incident/problem management, knowledge base and asset records across the infrastructure portfolio
* Management of the central IT facilities including the Trust datacentres and networking cabinets covering; including environmental requirement and physical security and access.
For this position you need to have previous experience within an Infrastructure Operations of Service Delivery position ideally within an ITIL environment.
This will be an initial 3 month contract., paying £25 - £29.90 per hour limited. The role will become permanent after this and the salary range on offer will be between 39k - 43k depending on your level of experience.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK