|Job Ref:||204742355||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Project Manager EUC Linux|
- £400 per day - possible flexibility depending on experience
- 6 month contract
- Role based in Cambridge
As one of the most revered leaders in their industry, this technology led organisation is widely regarded as one of Britain`s global success stories. This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Project Manager - EUC Linux.
You will be joining a large and friendly team based in Cambridge and the main purpose of the role is to manage an End User Compute Linux project via an agile methodology. You will have funding to be able to engage the resources you need to get this project completed quickly.
You will be required to follow a slick PDF process, including agile, iterative and continuous improvement approaches. It is important this is done in a professional and diplomatic way without alienating people so strong stakeholder management skills are a must.
- Deliver this project to time, cost and quality by selecting the best methodology and approach from an existing project delivery framework - this is likely to be an agile project
- Communicate and collaborate well with colleagues and stakeholders using a range of tools and methods including traditional and stand up meetings, MS Project, OneNote, Planner, Visio, Jira, Confluence and Yammer
- Ability to complete this project without alienating people and be flexible in delivering requirements whilst holding firm on immediate deliverables, be comfortable with iterating to the right answer and dealing with the conflicting requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to respond quickly to change
If you have a strong and proven background in delivering End User Computing projects with Linux please do get in touch for immediate consideration