|Job Ref:||204742242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£370 - £400/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Security Analyst - Public Sector|
We are seeking a Security Analyst - Public Sector with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs until the end of March 2017 and you will be working for a Public Sector organisation based in London.
Daily Rate: Up to £400 per day
The successful candidate must either hold SC clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Assisting planning and scoping of security engagements
* Third party security assurance reviews
* Creation and documentation of Security Policies and Procedures
* Assisting with the ongoing management and maintenance of the certification and training management system
* Performing and maintaining research in current information security areas
* Strong technical background.
* Advise technical teams on security architecture.
* Providing technical guidance.
* Organising and buying in penetration testing, co-ordinating with project teams, obtaining info from them, liaise with risk analysts etc. - must be personable, authoritative.
* Very strong grasp of the technologies used to deliver digital web-based services and in particular, the security controls needed to protect these services and the data that they process and store
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders inside and outside government across different specialist functions
* Strong understanding and demonstrable track record in the information security assurance of web-based services and cloud services
* Experience of scoping and/or purchasing IT Health Checks (penetration testing)
Please note the closing date for applications for this role is 9.00am on the 7th October 2016
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)