|Job Ref:||204742171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
If you are a successful, experienced Sales Account Manager, this role with our client offers uncapped commission!|
Our client is an established leading provider of IT products nationwide, providing a stable work environment with secure manufacturer relationships.
They are looking for an Account Manager to work in the area of print, print consumables, office products and furniture. If you have IT Sales experience that is great, but not essential.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs and objectives.
• Forecast and track key account metrics.
• Work toward and achieve monthly KPI's
• Identify and grow opportunities within your account base.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Prospecting and generate new business.
• Proven account management or other relevant experience.
• I.T and Telecommunication experience not essential, however would be a benefit.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
• Experience in delivering client-focused products and services based on customer needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Self-Motivated and driven to succeed.
• Proven record of New Business generation.
Black Biro Recruitment is acting on behalf of our client. Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to everyone who applies