|Job Ref:||204742057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yorkshire and the Humber||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a JAVA Developer.|
The successful candidate will support the development of critical tools, augmenting customer teams, on site, to help meet their ongoing objectives with this project. Work will involve agile teams that are using SCRUM delivery and co-location with the customer product owner.
We're looking for someone with a track record in software development, with an emphasis on Java, open source and web technologies, who has experience working in an Agile team environment and likes to learn and stretch themselves.
Education & Experience:
• Enthusiastic self-starter with good verbal communication;
• Excellent written communication through the use of e-mail, presentation and formal reports;
• Track record of various software development methodologies, including agile;
• Ability to work with due attention to schedule and cost constraints;
• Ensures adherence to process within a software development environment;
• 4-6 years' development experience preferred;
• Track record delivering Java based web and middleware solutions that leverage Open Source frameworks and tools:
• Track record using web front-end technologies
• Track record using Deployment technologies
• Track record working with collaboration and software lifecycle toolsets:
• Track record using relational and\or non-relational databases;
• Track record using modern software development languages, with an understanding of key concepts such as:
o Object orientated design;
o Service orientated architecture;
o Test driven development;
Candidates should ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance prior to applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below