|Job Ref:||204741997||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£150 - £180/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Service Desk Analyst - 2 month contract - Surrey - up to £180 per day|
Our client, based in Surrey, is currently looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to their busy and expanding team on an initial 2 month contract basis. This successful Service Desk Analyst will have experience of working in a Service Desk or Help Desk environment taking initial calls from a large user base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join a reputable and credible organisation within a busy and friendly team.
Key responsibilities for the Service Desk Analyst:
- Taking incoming calls from business users at all levels of the organisation
- Working with ITSM ticketing system
- Delegating calls to appropriate departments
- Working in a fast paced, pressurised environment to strict SLAs and timescales
- Supporting a user base of 2500+
Key skills and experience for the Service Desk Analyst:
- You will have experience in a Service Desk or Help Desk role
- Must be well versed in Microsoft and Windows technologies
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic understanding of Active Directory administration
Please apply as directed to avoid disappointment, or if you wish to discuss your suitability before applying then feel free to contact Felicity Handley at Clearwater on (Apply online only).
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation to your application within 2 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion