|Job Ref:||204741894||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum Excellent benefits package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:32|
Enterprise Architect - Perm - Edinburgh - up to £75K|
Abrecco wish to recruit, on behalf of our highly successful Edinburgh based client, an experienced Enterprise Architect with an extensive proven background in the delivery of application and infrastructure solutions to meet business needs while contributing to the wider strategies. Working with senior stakeholders, business leaders and technical teams, you will be responsible for putting designs together, managing the solutions architecture and providing technical oversight across entire project lifecycle`s. As well as excellent communication skills, you should have excellent knowledge of Microsoft .Net, MS Windows environments, experience designing customer focussed solutions, and have the confidence to technically lead internal and external design and delivery teams. To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in delivering Enterprise-level architecture solutions in customer focussed environments.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft .Net application technology stack
- Experience managing customer focussed solution design through the project lifecycle.
- Understanding of industry standard architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Understanding of event-driven architectures including publish / subscribe messaging
- Practical experience of Enterprise application integration
- Experience presenting architectural strategies to senior management board
- First class communication and influencing skills with - Superb stakeholder management experience
- Familiar with Agile/Lean methodologies
- General knowledge of the Java application technology stack
- Knowledge of distributed architectures / high availability systems.
- 3rd Party vendor management
This is an exciting and challenging role within a well regarded financial services company, attracting a salary up to £75K and an excellent benefits package. Previous financial experience is not required although may be beneficial so if you have the required skills, please submit your current CV in word format for immediate consideration