|Job Ref:||204746548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||California||City:||California||Address:||Salary:||£46092 - £59261/annum Bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Project Manager - Off-Shore Wind |
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 plus bonus
Location: USA (California)
* Mackenzie Stuart are working with a Global Leading Wind Farm Developer
* Operating with Revenue of over +$500M
* The company is focused upon developing its commercial presence along the pacific coast after experiencing profound trends of growth
The Project Manager duties consist of, but are not limited to, the administration of projects from the point of signing a contract up to the successful commissioning of these projects.
Duties will include:
* Project delivery for a Leading Wind Farm Developer.
* Management and development of projects producing over 500MW.
* Full P&L Responsibility of +$100M.
* Managing a headcount of over 35 with 4 direct reports.
* Working to the companies strict standards and meeting budgets, deadlines and targets
* Contract administration including liaison with head office and other external departments
* Ongoing supervision of contractors and multiple technical teams
* Ability to make sound engineering judgements within the scope of the contracts. These judgements shall be made with minimum supervision.
* Excellent communication skills are a must.
* The position requires at least 10+ years' of Wind Farm Development.
* The candidate must have experience of excelling in the Wind Industry.
* The candidate must have a management/project development background.
* The candidate must be commercially astute and a profound understanding of relevant technology.
* You should have previously had experience with a multi $ million P&L.
* The candidate must have met and exceeded their previous set targets.
* Experience in cost savings and excel in developing business efficiency.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors