|Job Ref:||204742879||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum Plus £5k OTC, car and benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Do you have experience in HVACR sales? We have an exciting opportunity to join a market-leader in HVACR supplies. Interested? Read on!|
The Field Sales Engineer is responsible for driving and maintaining business with existing clients, whilst developing further business opportunities from new customers for the Company's HVACR products across a territory that covers the M62 belt and north Wales.
• Visit and develop strong relationships with existing customers and new potential customers;
• Generate a set number of new quotations per month from visits made with an expectation of a 30% conversion rate;
• Achieve, and if possible surpass, your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales, new orders and contribution targets;
• Attend regular sales meetings to review strategies and complete monthly review of your area;
• Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods;
• Acquire a thorough knowledge of all the Company's products and a general understanding of their applications;
• Have close and extensive working relationships with the sales and administration office, order processing, quality, despatch and accounts departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction and whenever required customer advice is maintained;
• Liaise with the management team on a regular basis, recommending new suppliers and products to ensure the Company's market share and competitive advantage;
• Any other duties as assigned to support the efficient running of the Company's business.
The Company is a leading supplier of engineering component parts and spares to the refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, electrical and process control sectors.
• Previous sales experience in the Refrigeration or Air Conditioning marketplace is essential;
• Self-motivated and well-organised;
• Efficient with the ability to achieve business targets
• Positive and enthusiastic outlook
• Loyal and trustworthy
• Good communication, written and oral skills
• Full and preferably clean UK driving licence
• Ideal home base: Manchester/Bolton/Huddersfield/Liverpool
• £26,000 to £32,000 based on experience, plus up to £5k OTC
• Pension and healthcare
• Company car