|Job Ref:||204742868||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Position: PATTERN MAKER
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pattern maker who has worked within mould or pattern shop departments, to join a leading European company in the Sheffield region. My client specialises in the manufacture of bespoke components for the oil, gas and chemical industry.
As a pattern maker you will use hand and machine tools to create full-size patterns for the moulds used in the manufacturing of cast iron products. Whist maintaining high standards, you will work from engineering drawings to make patterns in wood, resin, metal and wax.
- Ensure that patterns / moulds / components are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken to prevent any form of damage being caused to them.
- Read engineering drawings.
- Advise the Senior Technician of any additionally quality / process issues during mould preparation.
- Carry out duties requested by the Management as the needs of the business may from time to time dictate.
- Keep the place of work in a tidy, clean and safe condition at all times
- Produce patterns using computer based machines.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity and would like to be considered, please forward your CV to (url removed) or call NA for more information