|Job Ref:||204742850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Our client in the Back Up Power/Generator Industry are on the lookout for an Offshore Generator Service Engineer to be based from their Aberdeen depot. The successful Engineer will be responsible for the installation, service and repair and fault diagnostics of the generator fleet off-shore to the highest standard guaranteeing customer satisfaction. When not offshore the candidate will be working as a Service/Depot Engineer for Aberdeen and the surrounding area|
To be successful in applying for the post the candidate will need to have a minimum of 4 years offshore experience as well as excellent product knowledge and experience of working with generator sets. Ideally we are looking for mechanically biased Maintenance Engineers with experience on Electrical and Electronic systems in an offshore environment.
The candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary along with highly competitive offshore rates and overtime opportunities.
Main Duties Will Include:
* Service & repair of offshore power equipment in line with company guidelines.
* Diagnosis of machine faults using appropriate test equipment and recommendation of repairs.
* Both mechanical & electrical maintenance.
* Providing technical support to customers and internal team
* Determining most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime
You Will Need:
* Offshore documentation and certificates such as MIST, BOSIET, Safety Passport etc
* Minimum of a 4-year engineering apprenticeship or equivalent.
* Experience of servicing and maintaining diesel generators and/or offshore power equipment
* Experience leading other engineers is desirable
* Mechanical & Electrical experience