|Job Ref:||204742772||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Job Title; Interim Maintenance Technician|
Skills; Multi-Skilled Engineer, Manufacturing, Health and Safety
Salary; £25-30k p.a.
Our client is a leading Food Manufacturer who produces one of Britain's most loved and iconic household food brands.
This is a company who consistently works to produce food to the highest quality and to constantly innovate their products to provide modern customers with what they want.
We currently have an opening for an Interim Maintenance Technician to join their team in Southampton to provide a total engineering service, allowing consistent and effective operation of all plant and appropriate standards.
• To have knowledge of the specification and operation of site equipment.
• To work in co-operation with the Engineering Manager in ensuring that all plant is operating efficiently and providing optimum performance.
• To be aware of and to implement all Company and Site Process and Engineering Standards. Any failures/requests for concessions to be reported to the Management Team.
• To support the system for recording maintenance performance.
• To help control of the Site Engineering Spares policy in conjunction with the Engineering Manager.
• To ensure all corrective maintenance requirements are carried out in a timely and efficient manner. Communication of progress to the relevant personnel is essential.
• To provide a timely and effective response to all plant breakdowns.
• To aid in the evaluation of any development / improvement proposals.
• To assist and support as appropriate any project work that is carried out on site.
• To provide any potential service which will aid in the development of our customer relations.
• Contribute to improvement and awareness of Health and Safety, Environmental and Hygiene issue's.
• Ensure compliance with all legal requirements including Health and Safety, Environmental and Hygiene.
• In conjunction with the Engineering Manager all engineering requirements are maintained within the necessary financial control within engineering.
• To be a fully integrated member of the site team and support all activities that improves the site performance.
• To carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time.
• Call out rota will be equally shared between the engineering team.
Working hours; Monday - Friday (Day Shifts)
• Multi-skilled Technician
• Core Electrical / Mechanical Qualification
• 16th Edition / Mechanical Qualification
• P.C. Skills
• A.P.I. P.M
• Managing Safely
• P.L.C Diagnostics and Software modifications.
• Maintenance of a P.L.C. network.
• To be a good communicator, able to build effective relations internally and externally at all levels.
• To be flexible, willing and have a positive approach to changing circumstances.
• To be able to manage own time effectively and establish priorities.
• Able to effectively motivate others.
• To achieve the goals and standards required within Budget and Financial constraints.
• Certification in a formal Health & Safety discipline.
• Competitive pay
• Immediate starts available
• Multiple roles available
• Great working environment
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website today!
*Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process. If you have not had a response within 5 working days of applying, please assume that your application is not being progressed.
Staffline Group plc operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999.
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and over time has grown into a national organisation specialising in logistics, e-retail, manufacturing, driving, food processing and white collar recruitment.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Staffline Group plc. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties