|Job Ref:||204742733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£0 - £19/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
We are recruiting for an experienced Domestic Gas Service and Maintenance Engineer to work on a mobile basis covering Leeds, completing service and maintenance work plus diagnostic and fault finding on key contracts. |
A large national HVAC solution provider, they run Heating/Electrical Services contracts to multiple end users with excellent internal progression for driven and professional candidates.
Full Time Mon-Fri. £19.00 per hour Ltd company must provide own vehicle.
- Mobile social housing contract providing service and maintenance duties covering the Leeds area.
- provide heating and gas engineering support to domestic and large scale residential facilities.
- covering boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers plus all wet plumbing kit
- complete service and fault finding on occupied sites
- complete major boiler installation, modernisation of heating control systems
- servicing and maintenance duties
- Qualified Heating Engineer with Domestic ACS
-Waste Carriers Licence
- Registered with Gas Safe ( current and valid )
- Commercial is preferred but not essential
- Experience of breakdown
- Diagnostic and fault finding experience desirable
- Willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer