|Job Ref:||204742594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career in the Manufacturing industry?|
This is a good time to join this large business in there brand new Factory as they go from strength to strengh. Our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their successful team.
The shift pattern is 4 Nights working 10hr shifts (8pm - 6am) Mon - Thurs, and they will up to £35,000 + overtime at 1.5 for the right candidate.
• Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will rectify all machinery / plant breakdowns within a continuous process high volume manufacturing environment.
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Carry out effective planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all equipment, systems and services.
• The successful candidate will have a completed a recognised Mechanical/Electrical Apprenticeship.
• HNC/HND Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 2 years' experience gained within the FMCG industry, preferably within a Manufacturing environment with CNC machinery.
• Previous Knowledge of CNC machinery would be an advantage, although training will be given.
To apply for this role please send us an updated CV and we will be in touch