|Job Ref:||204742538||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Beccles||Address:||Post Code:||NR34||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Our client is the UKs leading AD Bioplant operator. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their progressive renewable energy and agricultural business based at Beccles in Suffolk, providing hands-on support to a 12MW/h AD Plant.|
Reporting to the board of directors and work closely to carry out the following;
• Day-to-day running relating to maintenance and operators.
• M&E Including Compliance.
• Implementing best practice.
• Liaising with third party contractors to senior stakeholders.
• Responsible for all aspects of health and safety on site.
• Responsible for plant operators and overseeing specialist contractors.
• Electrical Control Systems background essential
• Renewable energy or agricultural background would be advantageous
• NEBOSH Trained
• 17th Edition wiring regulations
• ONC / HNC
This role will be based on predominately working Monday to Friday during the day but you will be required to be on call and work outside of core hours due to the business needs.
Competitive salary + package on offer with potential to develop and progress through the company.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you