|Job Ref:||204742330||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Machine Operator - Cambridgeshire - Contract/Interim - Competitive Rate |
My client is a world leader within the manufacturing industry, and is urgently seeking a Machine Operator to join their team. The role is fully hands on, and you will be assisting line managers with all production plans and to ensure quality standards in line with product specifications.
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proven experience as a Machine Operator
- An understanding of manufactured products and high quality requirements.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Demonstrate working to strict procedures and aware of health and safety guidelines,
- Able to work within a team or independently with minimum supervision.
This is an opportunity that is likely to progress quickly, therefore to register your interest, please email your CV