|Job Ref:||204742225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Jazz Personnel / Prosafe Resources have an exciting opportunity for a Control Systems Project Engineer to join our client, a long established Teesside business who deliver bespoke solutions to the Oil & Gas, Process and Petrochemical industries. This is a permanent position with a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Working as part of a team of engineers on a daily basis to ensure projects are delivered on time, under budget and with the required quality clients expect in line with the business Quality Management System
- Working with minimal supervision on smaller projects or as part of a team on larger projects
- Producing project documentation such as design documentation and test specifications
- Reviewing documentation produced by junior engineers
- Visiting and working on client sites
- Assisting in the design and implementation of process control system solutions throughout the full project lifecycle including fault finding, the preparation of design specifications and reports, software programming, project execution, testing, installation and commissioning
- Providing technical support to users both internally and externally
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships in a highly professional manner
Ideal candidates for this role will have completed either a computer instrumentation, controls degree or gained more than one year's industry experience.
- Significant experience in one of the following mainstream PLC / SCADA systems: Siemens S7/300, S7/400, S5, Allen Bradley SLC500, PLC5, ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SCADA systems such as WinCC, InTouch, FactoryTalk View, iFIX.
- A ''can do'' positive attitude with the desire to extend your skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Additional skills in DCS systems such as Emerson DeltaV, Siemens PCS7, ABB System 800xa would be of benefit
- Understanding of instrumentation signals
- Confidence in the use of PC based office systems preferably Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge and experience of implementation of projects using the following standards: IEC61508, 21CFR11, IEC61131, EN54, S88
- Safety systems experience
- Knowledge of PC operating systems e.g. Windows
- Knowledge of one or more languages such as C++, Java, MSSQL, (url removed) would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a true market leading business who promote and provide ongoing training combined with a strong company ethos and open management style.
If you feel you're suited to this role, please don't hesitate to apply