|Job Ref:||204742181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southam||Address:||Post Code:||GL52||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
3 AXIS CNC Machinist|
£25'000- £30'000 (dependant on skills, knowledge and experience)
Our client is a fast growing and ambitious design and engineering business based in Southam, Warwickshire. They have grown quickly over the last few years through developing high quality tooling and industry leading customer service. This has led to approved supplier status with a number of leading automotive manufacturers for who they:
* Design and manufacture vacuum forming tools, GRP patterns and composite tooling patterns.
* Design and manufacture assembly fixtures for holding automotive parts.
* Design and develop packaging solutions for automotive manufacturing plants.
Due to this ongoing success they are looking to strengthen their team with an experienced CNC Machinist.
This is a permanent, full-time role working in a small, hardworking and dedicated production team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Manufacture tooling from CAD data using a 3 axis CNC machine and traditional machine tools.
* Assemble fixtures from CAD data.
* Provide courteous service to customers.
* Ability to use CAM package, ideally Alphacam (training can be provided).
* Programming, setting and operation of a 3 axis CNC machine using FANUC control.
* Programming, setting and operation of a 3 axis CNC machine using Heidenhain control.
* Able to understand engineering drawings and manipulate CAD files.
* Dynamic and capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast paced environment.
* Able to work as part of a small team.
* Demonstrate good attention to detail and accuracy.
* Forward thinking with a flexible attitude to work and changes in the working environment.
For further information or to apply please contact Laura at Intec on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)