|Job Ref:||204742150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£12.85 - £16.01/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
1. To carry out electrical repairs and installations to the current Institute of Electrical Engineers (IIE) wiring requirements.
2. To interpret detailed electrical design drawings and diagrams.
3. To test and inspect electrical installations against current IEE requirements and take appropriate remedial action where required.
4. To complete works on a wide range of electrical installations and specialist equipment such as fire alarms, emergency lighting and controls.
5. To ensure that all electrical test certificates and reports are completed to specification and signed by the appropriate person ready for submission to Client/Client Agent within specified time frames.
6. To carry out diagnostic fault finding on a wide range of installations, equipment and apparatus.
7. To maintain vehicle stock levels at optimum level so that service efficiency is achieved.
8. To submit all worksheets and documents relating to job (electronically or by paper) within the required timescales.
9. To be willing to work outside normal office hours should the situation arise (emergency call outs)
10. To carry out Driver/Labourer duties as and when required.
1. To ensure a customer focussed approach is adopted in all aspects of the service.
2. To ensure that the needs of customers both internal and external are met by providing the best quality of service and in line with the Customer Service Standards.
3. To operate within Berneslai Homes policies and procedures including Health and Safety, Finance, Equality and Diversity and Human Resources.
4. To ensure that Personal Protective (PPE) provided is maintained at an adequate level in service able condition and always used when and where appropriate
5. To deal with sensitive information with regard to confidentiality, data protection and freedom of information.
6. To maintain information systems in line with service requirements.
7. To participate in the identification of training requirements and undertake training and development in line with agreed Personal Development Reviews (PDR's).
8. To ensure a pro-active approach is taken to equality and diversity issues.
9. To attend tool box talks/staff conference as and when required with internal and external bodies.
10. To provide support to other members of the team as required.
11. To effectively communicate Berneslai Homes Core Values.
12. Ensure compliance with Berneslai Homes Financial Regulations.
13. To participate in stand by and flexible hours working as and when required.
14. To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and falling with the scope of the post as requested by management.
Pay Rate £12.85 or Pay £16.01 LTD
Please Call Scott Wilson on Tel (Apply online only) and e-mail me your updated CV
Electrician. Domestic Electrician