|Job Ref:||204742127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
Mechanical Design Engineer|
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE (Please advise as to your expectations upon application)
Mechanical Design Engineer
We are a very well established manufacturer of automated capital machinery serving FMCG markets across the globe. We now require an additional Mechanical Design Engineer within our Design team who will provide a positive contribution through the design and development of engineering systems. The Mechanical Design Engineer will liaise with engineering management, fellow designers, production, sales, and marketing staff to establish design concepts and manage them through to production. We invite applications from Mechanical Design Engineers with a minimum of one to two years previous Mechanical Design experience.
Mechanical Design Engineer
* To produce designs and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation using primarily AutoDesk Inventor CAD software.
* Design systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
* To undertake mechanical design calculations when required.
* To undertake material and equipment specification.
* To discuss and interpret requirements and to prepare concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design.
* To discuss and resolve design related production problems with in-house manufacturing departments, sub-contractors and suppliers.
* To review customer provided tender documentation and assess to compliance of company products to customers' requirements.
* To respond formally to the Sales Dept. providing technical information on the degree of compliance and corresponding non-compliance.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply