|Job Ref:||204742061||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||28/10/2016 02:14|
My client in the energy industry are in the market for Engineers to join their Proposals team in the Merseyside area. The ideal individuals will be from a technical engineering and sales/quotations background, with knowledge of the power generation and specifically gas engines sector an ideal requirement.|
This represents an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a long established and highly successful business, offering excellent prospects as well as competitive salary and employment benefits.
If you have a degree or HND level qualification in an Engineering discipline (ideally mechanical) and feel the duties below suit your skillset, we would be very keen on hearing from you.
Day to day aspects of the position include:
* Interpretation of enquiries and quotation requests from existing and prospective customers to gather an initial understanding of their requirements, liaising with them regularly from this point onwards as appropriate to their needs.
* Organising meetings with major vendors and subcontractors as required.
* Supporting the Sales, Commercial and Engineering departments to determine the key aspects of the proposal, whilst ensuring technical risk, commercial terms and overall profitability.
* Compilation of tender specifications including commercial conditions, product prices and technical specification
* Monitor status of proposals at all times keeping the relevant management fully informed throughout the process