|Job Ref:||204742055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East England||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:49|
A tier 1 principal main contractor is currently seeking a permanent Section Manager / Agent for their exciting £300m Crossrail project in Plumstead.|
The civil Agent is required to support the Electrification Construction Manager with all of the Civil Works activities; this includes all construction aspects such as design review, commercial management and planning.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Ensure compliance to Health & Safety procedures and regulations within a Crossrail operational environment including environmental issues to ensure construction phases are safe and in compliance with the Client and Joint Venture requirements.
* Lead the H&S induction for each new worker of Civil Works team.
* Coordinate with the Design team to assess the constructability and relevance of the technical solutions.
* Manage in coordination with the Commercial team the contractual management of Civil Works subcontractors.
* Ensure the Crossrail Quality processes are implemented and followed on the Civil Works packages
* Strong Civil Works experience
* Experience with management on a major Civil Engineering project.
* Pile foundations knowledge
* Railway environment experience
* Valid CSCS & SMSTS
* MSc in Civil Engineering/Construction management or NVQ Level 6 or the equivalent
* Experience working within a collaborative environment particularly with Subcontractors.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer