|Job Ref:||204741701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Algiers||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Senior Project Manager - Algeria - Pharmaceutical - Permanent|
Our client are a global Pharmaceutical business who are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee a $120 million new build project in Algeria. This role would involve working 4 weeks in country with 1 week at home.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project from design to handover.
The Senior Project Manager will be:
- Accountable for establishing the technical direction of a project and for the delivery of the functionality and robust performance of the technical packages (process, packing, automation, critical utilities and HVAC, etc.).
- Evaluate the technical competence of design contractors and supports the Project Manager in their selection.
- Working with appropriate Subject Matter Experts, take an overview of the potential technical options and leads the refinement and development of those to deliver a concept that meets Business time and cost constraints.
- Lead the overall delivery of the technical packages throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that specified technical performance criteria are met during start-up and early operation and that technical learning is captured and disseminated post-project completion.
In order to be successful in applying for the role the Senior Project Manager will be / have:
- Extensive project management experience of similar size projects
- Fluent French speaker
- Previous pharmaceutical experience.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients