|Job Ref:||204741608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maldon||Address:||Post Code:||CM9||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a CNC Operator for our client based in Maldon, Essex.|
The job description includes but is not limited to work associated with CNC machining, milling, lathe work, boring & drilling of parts and tooling for Automotive & some adhoc general Warehouse Activities.
* Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes;
* Set up tools and load materials onto CNC machine;
* Carry out machining of components;
* Carry out inspection, including first-off inspection to the authorised level;
* Identify and report errors and suggest improvements;
* Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company's policies and business objectives;
* Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy;
* Warehouse duties as required
* CNC setter/operator with experience programming;
* Used to working to fine tolerances & non ferrous materials;
* Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment;
* Able to work under own initiative.
Skills & Experience
*Minimum of 5 years working experience setting up & operating CNC Drill, lathe & mill.
*Positive attitude, good workmanship, attention to detail, problem solving, organized, punctual, safety conscious.
*Haas experience an asset.
For more information please call Sam in our Witham office on (Apply online only).
With over 30 years experience delivering a quality temporary, permanent and contract recruitment service for Office, HR, Industrial, Technical, Engineering, Law and Finance, the Just Recruitment Group works successfully with an extensive list of local businesses, providing an honest, ethical and professional service to both candidates and clients. With branches in Braintree, Ipswich, Haverhill, Sudbury, and Witham we are positioned to offer services with Essex, Suffolk, Cambridge, Norfolk and the Home Counties