|Job Ref:||204741603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum Travel (extra £10K!!), OTE of £4||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer / Air Con Engineer|
A leading AC manufacturer are looking to recruit a new Air Conditioning Service Engineer for the M4 corridor are (Bristol to West London) and so willing to look at CV's from the Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire areas.
The main function for this AC Engineer will be to under maintenance, warranty work, service, fault finding and repairs to air conditioning systems.
Additionally the A/C Engineer will occasionally be required to install & commissioning new systems. Therefore Air Con Engineers need to have significant experience working on single, twin & multi split units, along with larger vrv & vrf applications.
Main Responsibilities =
1. Service, maintenance and repair of a wide range of air conditioning products (single, twin & multi splits, vrv & vrf) with minimum direct supervision and within a pre-set timescale. Additional service & maintenance experience on close control/down flow units and AHU's is an advantage.
2. To liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
3. To give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency; to correctly complete work reports/time sheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay; to maintain regular contact with service centre.
4. To occasionally carry out simple, on site, equipment installation to acceptable standards.
5. To ensure that the company's technical and safety standards are maintained and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
6. To adhere to company policy of quality service standards.
7. To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
C&G / NVQ in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, F-Gas 2079 Cat 1, Hydrocarbons Product Course, etc
Proven experience in similar type role (ideally minimum of 5 years)
Recognised RAC Apprenticeship (with good mechanical & basic electrical competencies)
Advantage to have good sound knowledge on controls and electrical fault finding.
Air Con Engineers who work for this air conditioning manufacturer, are paid a competitive salary and in addition to this a very good travel allowance, which results in an extra £10K per year giving earnings in excess of £40K