|Job Ref:||204741581||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||28/10/2016 02:14|
A tier 1 principal main contractor is currently seeking a permanent Senior Engineer for their exciting £18 billion project in Somerset. |
Within this role you would be responsible for, but not limited to, any of the following:
* Ensuring that Q&A is maintained
* Carrying out of quality control
* Ensuring Sub Contractors are effectively managed
* Carrying out necessary surveys
* Meeting deadlines
* Ensuring a safe working practice
* Previous track record working as a Senior Engineer
* Experience working with different structures
* Experience working with reinforced concrete and rebar
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. Our client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below!
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer