|Job Ref:||204741531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Pension, Overtime, BUPA||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Experienced Electrical Design Project Engineer with proven background of control panel design for industrial machinery and ability to design from concept using AutoCAD now sought to join a well established provider of solutions for pharmaceutical machinery.|
The successful Electrical Design Project Engineer will be involved with projects throughout stages of design, development, testing and implementation. Duties will include:
* Travel to on-site visits to carry out surveys, installation, commissioning and calibration throughout the UK with occasional trips to Ireland/Europe
* Liaise directly with the client to ascertain suitable solutions and modifications to production/process lines
* Produce and update electrial and P&I drawings through all stages of a project
* Carry out calibration services at customer sites
* Provide site supervision for all contract staff
* Collate information to assist with producing installation manuals for clients
To be considered for this varied and interesting role, the following are essential:
* Solid experience of an electrical CAD design package - AutoCAD preferable although training can be provided
* Solid automation background in the design of special purpose machinery
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to manage contractors on-site
* Flexibility to travel up to 50% to oversee and assist with commissioning work therefore full UK valid driving licence is required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable company working on a large range of varied projects with high end blue chip clients primarily within the UK.
This role is based in Leicestershire and is commutable from Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton, Tamworth and Market Harborough.
For further information call Sharon Hill on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK