|Job Ref:||204741515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Product Manager (X-Ray)|
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to oversee the X Ray Inspection product range to maximise revenue, share and margin. Coordinate future market needs, develop and present product specifications to Sales, R&D, engineering, operations, service and general management.
The successful Product Manager will have experience in a product management role of capital equipment, experience in the semiconductor and/or the PCB manufacturing industries and experience in X Ray inspection or related inspection or capital equipment
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Together with the Business Director Inspection develop annual and strategic product and marketing plans.
• Develop and present marketing and business proposals for emerging markets and applications for X Ray products.
• Define, construct and manage the X-ray price lists and optimize pricing.
• Together with Service management manage the product life cycle for X ray and maximize aftermarket revenue.
• Define and generate sales documents such as brochures, application notes, specification data sheets, web information and other promotional activities.
• Manage and communicate relevant market intelligence, ideas, competitive activity and other relevant information to development, sales, service and applications.
• Attend and support trade shows and seminars as needed.
• Generate and present original technical articles and papers for shows, magazines and at seminars.
• Support sales with customer visits and presentations.
• Provide product training for staff and representatives.
• Maintain competitor information, gather market intelligence on competitors and generate comparisons to help the field sales staff as needed.
• Together with the applications team run customer demonstrations and applications work.
• Assist production engineering and customer support in evaluations and other tasks involving field co-ordination.
• Provide software testing, proving and final acceptance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
• Experienced in a product management role of capital equipment
• Experience in the semiconductor and/or the PCB manufacturing industries
• Experience in X Ray inspection or related inspection or capital equipment
• Degree qualified in a scientific, engineering or business discipline. MBA is preferred
• Experience in Asia/Japan regions
• Experience in working in a matrix structure
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Knowledge of and experience with CRM systems specifically Salesforce
• Ability to organize and prioritise workloads.
• Ability to act on own initiative, dealing with unexpected problems that arise.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proactive and the ability to make decisions
• Regular travel to suppliers, customers and other sites both in the UK and overseas