|Job Ref:||204741467||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£17.50/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Relocate to the City of Champions!|
You will no doubt have heard of Leicester - the City of Champions and an exciting place with a lot to offer! If you are looking for a CNC Setter/Operator role then you may want to consider a move to Leicester?
As an experienced CNC Setter/Operator you will:
• Have knowledge and experience of CNC Milling
• Have knowledge and proven experience of Fanuc , Heidenhain or Siemens controllers
• Be capable of setting and operating of Multi Axis (3, 4, 5 )
• Be able to read and correctly interpret engineering documentation
• Ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times
In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out other duties should they be required.
If that sounds like you and you're looking for a CNC Setter/Operator role with good prospects in the City of Champions please call Mark or Aga on (Apply online only).
The role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis offering both day shifts and weekend night shifts.
Alternatively, if you know someone who might be interested please share this advert with them