|Job Ref:||204741344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
My client has an opening for an experienced Foundry Welder to join the team at their site in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.|
* Repairing casting defects highlighted from Dye penetrant inspection
* Excavation and repair of castings to Radiographic standard
* Grinding and fettling any weld repairs carried out to provide good surface finish.
* Use of MIG and STIK welding processes
* Good housekeeping and Awareness of Current Health and Safety practices.
* Ideally candidates should have experience carrying out weld repairs in a Foundry environment.
* Experience welding and upgrading castings in carbon steels and Stainless steels.
* Competent in MIG and STIK welding (MMA).
Ongoing temporary work, could be long term for the right candidate
£9.60 per hour