|Job Ref:||204741328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ramsgate||Address:||Post Code:||TR14||Salary:||£20 - £22/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
A UK contractor is currently seeking a Setting Out Engineer to work within their Civil Engineering division in Sandwich ( Kent ). This would be an on going Freelance role for the right candidate. |
Within this role you would be responsible for but not limited to any of the following;
* Conduct quality control checks
* General setting out on site
* Delivery method statements and risk assessment briefings
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previously experience on RC Structures as a Site Engineer, Setting Out Engineer or Surveyor .
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a UK Contractor, but will also benefit from working with CUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with weekly payments, regular updates, social events, and a competitive referral scheme.
If this role is of interest to you please apply below now.
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employ