|Job Ref:||204741264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Weston-super-Mare||Address:||Post Code:||BS23||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Maintenance Electrician |
£26,000 - £32,000/annum Overtime Available
We are a Reactive and Planned electrical maintenance contractor who continues to enjoy substantial growth with our impressive multi-site client retail base.
As a result of continued growth we are now embarking on an important recruitment assignment to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to work on our existing client base such as Homebase, Argos, Dunelm, Lidl & TP Group.
This is a hands-on Electrician role which will cover all building services and electrical maintenance issues as well as fire alarm works.
Key responsibilities Include: -
- Key responsibilities:
- Carrying out the servicing and repairs of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
- Identifying parts required to complete repairs as well as potential additional work.
- Commercial awareness at time of service / reactive call outs
- Interested candidates should be excellent communicators (both written and verbal), with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and highly customer focussed
The following qualifications are essential for this position: -
- NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds 236 part 1 + 2
- 17th Edition
- Full UK Driving Licence
Company vehicle, phone and uniform will be provided.
Company pension scheme after probationary period.
We are looking for candidates with proven experience within electrical maintenance and building services within a commercial environment.
This is a full time and permanent position working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday but does involve weekend work and night working when required. There is overtime work available