|Job Ref:||204741214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton-On-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||DE14||Salary:||£21000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Line Manager |
Burton on Trent
Are you an experienced line manager looking for a new challenge?
A leading UK retailer are looking for an experienced line manager to join their distribution Centre in Burton on Trent. You will be working closely with the operations Team Manager on a rotating shift basis (6.00am - 2.00 pm, 2.00pm - 10.00pm)
Duties & Responsibilities
* Leadership of team leaders and warehouse staff
* Management of distribution functions including goods inwards, replenishment and dispatch
* Making sure all staff members are adhering to health and safety regulations
* Ensuring all stock movements are completed accurately using the NAVISON (VMS) system
* Monitor staff performance and regularly complete performance checks.
* Manage absence levels
* Setting rota's, staff holiday planning and identifying disciplinary issues
* Experience within a similar managerial role essential
* Must of an understanding of stock flow procedures
* Good understanding of safe working practices within a warehouse environment
* IOSH & First aid qualified
* Experience in Navision WMS or similar warehouse management system.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please click 'apply' or send an up to date copy of your CV
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500