|Job Ref:||204741204||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Healthcare, Pension, OT||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
Our client is a market leader manufacturer based in the West Midlands. Supplying numerous industry sectors, this is a well-established company with over 40 years' experience supplying machines worldwide. The successful Engineer will be working for an award winning, world leading machine tool and robotic systems integrator with an excellent reputation for being a total solutions provider within the special purpose machinery sector.|
Due to an upturn in the market and expansion they are now recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer to undertake new projects from initial concept through to manufacture and handover to the client.
* Using design and analytical software to generate engineering design and manufacturing drawings for complete machine assemblies and tooling
* Liaise with clients in a technical role to meet their requirements and finalise specifications
* Responsible for management of mechanical engineering on turn-key projects and liaising with sub-contractors to ensure critical deadlines are met
* Produce documentation for CE Marking
* Work in conjunction with fellow senior engineers and provide supervision and co-ordination of contract staff and apprentices.
* Develop new technology and identify potential future developments in machine design
* Generate Bills of Materials for complex assemblies
The ideal person for this role will have a background in the design of either robotic automation equipment, grippers, conveyors, pick &place robots, handling machinery or special purpose machinery. Candidates will be bright, switched on team players, either, time-served or degree qualified with a solid work history. Any 3D CAD experience would be an advantage in particular CATIA and AutoDesk Inventor.
The role is commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Bridgenorth, Redditch, Dudley, Stourbridge and Walsall.
For further information call Sharon Hill on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK