|Job Ref:||204741181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£7.50/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
My client is a leading Engineering company, and due to recent growth they currently have a fantastic opportunity for an ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER / PANEL WIRER to join the team at the plant in Leeds, West Yorkshire.|
Ongoing temporary work for the right candidate.
* Component assembly into printed circuit boards.
* Working from schematics.
* Assembly of light fabrication.
* Perform basic assembly, such as preparing parts for assembly, manual insertion of components and configuring piece.
* Parts to final assembly.
* Able to read and understand wiring schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions.
* Knows basic verification and handling procedures of parts and components.
* Perform basic material handling functions.
* Make material acceptance and / or rejection recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Applicants will have previous assembly experience from a workshop / factory / manufacturing environment.
* Ability to carry out Electrical assembly duties.
* Role will involve use of hand tools so previous experience is necessary.
* Panel Building / Wiring experience an advantage