|Job Ref:||204740890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£33000 - £40000/annum excellent hourly rate plus overtim||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:50|
My client is a long standing, reputable and very well respected manufacturer of retail display and shop fixtures and fittings based near to Letchworth, Herts. |
Due to a retirement, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Injection Mould Toolmaker to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal Toolmaker will have expert knowledge of injection mould tools and process and also be able to / have:
• 5 years toolmaking experience
• Aid in the design and manufacturing process of mould tools
• Be able to read engineering drawings
• Have manual machining skills
• Have immaculate hand skills
• Have EDM spark erosion experience
• Ideally have experience with a HAAS 4th axis CNC Mill but other controls will definitely be considered
• Be a real team player
• Be a methodical problem solver
My client offers a very clean, well-organised and well run factory to work in, you will be producing tooling for some of the world's biggest brands such as Samsung, L'oreal and Ted baker!
Hours of work are from 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday
The hourly rate for the right Toolmaker is £15.00 - £18.00 per hour with overtime paid at x 1.5.
This equates to an annual salary of £35,000 - £40,000 which is well above the market average