|Job Ref:||204740665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||28/10/2016 02:13|
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding company as a engineering technician has arisen. Engineering Technicians play an important part in supporting the operation of a state of the art automated customer fulfilment centre, providing 1st response to engineering fault conditions, reactive and planned maintenance activities as well as proactive improvement works. The type of equipment you will be working on will include conveyors, cranes and sortation systems.|
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in with a company that will invest in their staff and improve your engineering skills both electrically and mechanically.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Some technical ability and understanding relating to automation hardware and software would be preferred, but training can be given
* A formal engineering related qualification would be advantageous
* Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to impart knowledge effectively to others
* Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
* Knowledge of control systems would also be preferred
* This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so technicians need to be comfortable working at heights
Please note this role is shift based to support the 24/7 operation. Depending on experience, the salary is between £20,000 to £25,000.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Tom Gubbins via email at (url removed) or call (Apply online only).
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy